Harry Potter Next Generation
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Professor George Weasly
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Tremble
- Curse of the Bogies- Mucus ad Nauseam
- Hags – The hag is a child-eating creature of human appearance, though likely to have more warts than the average witch.
- Knockback Jinx- Flipendo
- Red Caps – Avoid the Red Cap, a Dark dwarfish creature that lurks in places where blood has been shed and will attempt to bludgeon the unwary to death.
- Green Sparks- Vermillious
- Smokescreen Spell- Fumos
- Wand-Extinguishing Charm- Nox
- Wand-Lighting Charm- Lumos
- Werewolf Bites – Werewolf bites should be thoroughly and magically cleaned, as the werewolf’s fangs are venomous. However, there is no cure once you have become a werewolf, so try and avoid being bitten at all costs.
- Zombies – The Zombie dwells only in the Southern part of America. It is an example, like the Vampire, of the and may be recognised by its greyish colour and its rotten smell.
The Essential Defense Against the Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger
- Red Caps
- Werewolves (page 395)